THE ENGINEER OF HUMAN TRANSFORMATION
SUPPORTING PEOPLE WORLDWIDE TO RECONNECT WITH THEIR INNER MASTERY
Hundreds of hours of videos, classes, workshops and training with Alberto José Varela, which have become a source of inspiration for all those who seek to understand, wake up or transform. Their founder has mixed the NON-THERAPY® technique, with the INNER EVOLUTION® method and the philosophy of life based on TRANSCENDENT HEALING®, to play the GAME OF COMPREHENSION®.
Access the Virtual Classroom Energy Field
Enter THE ALGORITHM OF CONSCIOUSNESS so that COMPREHENSIVE INTELLIGENCE is born through the method of INNER EVOLUTION.
THE TRANSFORMATION OF YOUR LIFE, besides being what you want, is already possible
DIPLOMA: SUPPORT AND ACCOMPANIMENT OF INNER EVOLUTION PROCESSES
Training Modules in which the keys and secrets of the INNER EVOLUTION METHOD are being transferred. In the path:
· REDESIGN OUR LIFE PROJECT
· DEPROGRAM THE OBSOLETE MODELS FROM WHICH WE HAVE CREATED REALITY
· APPLY TO RELATIONSHIPS, WORK OR PROFESSIONS
· DEEPEN IN SELF-KNOWLEDGE
· SUPPORT AND ACCOMPANY OTHER PEOPLE TO PERFORM THIS TRANSFORMATIVE PROCESS
TYPES OF TRAININGS
· VIRTUAL CLASSROOM in which all the contents filmed all over the world in our encounters, classes, workshops, training retreats will be updated every week.
· IN-PERSON RETREATS attending the Training Modules and doing internships with our international mentoring team.
Students who complete this program, having attended a minimum of 5 face-to-face retreats, can serve as integrators in the 60 inner evolution events that take place every month in more than 30 countries worldwide.
ALBERTO JOSÉ VARELA,
Founder of the Conscious School
Who you are? Who I am? What do you see on me? What do i see in you?
I throw these questions but in reality I am not interested in knowing how you see me, although I find it interesting that we observe the phenomenon from the consciousness oriented to what we think we are.
The world is not as we see it, but as we are. Definitions about the external are not objective, but projections of subjectivity.
The other is not how we see it but how we think we are. We project the belief about ourselves in others. We are a movie protesting on an external screen made up of those around us.